Everything We Do!
Everything we do and everything you need to focus your life merges into three simple words: Know, Grow, Go. Our strategic Know-Grow-Go Process will move you forward through the stages of spiritual growth. We align everything in our church around this simple process. Send a message to Sue Williams to get your journey started today!
- Come Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. when we gather in community to be equipped, encouraged, and experience God. We will help you know him by experience.
- Come to Igniter 101:Know. This Sunday afternoon interactive seminar provides a crash course in how to know Christ and consider membership in the church.
- Consider giving your life to God by receiving salvation. This is how you know God personally. You can learn more about How to get know God personally here.
- Participate in a Christianity Explored, a 6-8-week small group designed as an easy on-ramp into community and to answer three questions at the heart of Christianity: Who was Jesus? Why did he come? What is involved in following him?
- The easiest way to grow in community is to join C’Nex Group. These are our small groups that meet in homes. Here is where authentic relationships can be built and real life-change can be experienced. Most of our C’Nex Groups discuss and apply the Sunday messages, and that is when you really begin to GROW in Christlikeness. You can find out more about our Small Groups here.
- Come to Igniter 201 GROW. This Sunday afternoon interactive seminar equips you to understand and practice four important habits that lead to spiritual growth: reading your Bible, praying, participating in a life-changing friendships, and tithing. It also reveals other spiritual disciplines, such as solitude, silence, fasting, secrecy, study, service, confession, etc.
- If you really want to grow in Christlikeness then you need to come to any of our Grow U classes (6-10 week long classes on leadership, theology, or practical matters like marriage or finances). You should also join an ongoing Journey Group (life-on-life missional discipleship).
- You can start going with the gospel right away by building relationships with unchurched and unsaved people, bringing them to church, and telling them your story about giving your life to Jesus.
- We have multiple ways to help you get going in the Rockford area, in our Haiti project, or with other global partners. Explore all of the options on our Serving page here.
- Not sure of where you might fit? You can also do First Serves, which means you just start serving someplace in the church and figure out if it is a good fit or not.